We may use and analyse your personal information to:
Happy Pay may share your personal information with third parties, such as third-party service providers, agents, contractors, employees, law enforcement agencies, Happy Pay merchants or business affiliates for the following purposes:
- Considering your application (including but not limited to performing checks);
- Enforcement of the agreement between us;
- Protecting our rights; and
- Providing insights to existing and prospective Happy Pay merchants;
- Complaints investigation;
- For any other purpose that is permitted under applicable laws.
We may also share, transfer or disclose the information in our databases and server logs to comply with a legal requirement, for the administration of justice, interacting with anti-fraud databases, to protect your vital interests, to protect the security or integrity of our databases or our website and/or platform, to take precautions against legal liability, or in the event of our flotation on a stock exchange, sale, merger, reorganisation, dissolution, disposal of all or part of our assets or similar event. We will inform you of any such transfer or disclosure if we are required to do so by law.
Where appropriate, before disclosing personal information to a third party, we will contractually require the third party to take adequate precautions to protect that data and to comply with applicable law.